Full-time Front Desk Receptionist
This position is a full-time front desk Receptionist and provides support to Travel Advisors. This position is largely responsible for directing the workflow of the office. This position is extremely important, as it is usually the first point of contact between the client and Menno Travel.
The ideal candidate must have strong phone and computer skills, be self-motivated, be detail oriented, and dedicated to providing excellent customer service while working in a fast paced environment. It requires you to perform well under stress and be capable of handling multiple tasks at once.
Must have Receptionist/Office experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer multi-line switchboard and transfer calls
- Greet walk in clients and direct them to appropriate travel advisor
- Perform financial services (Buy, Sell and invoice Foreign Currency)
- Provide support to travel advisors
- Daily open and close the agency
- Process client payments and charges to credit cards
- Balance cash drawer
- Distribute incoming mail and process outgoing mail, UPS and Fed Ex packages
- Assist with bulk mailings
- Strong phone and computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great customer service
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Type and proof documents
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Computer literate (including Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel)
- High school or equivalent
If you are interested please email your resume to Sue@Mennotrav.com
Comments are closed.