Now Hiring: Reporting and Online Support Specialist
Reporting and Online Support Specialist
We are a thriving full-service travel agency with specialties in corporate, vacation, group and international travel. We are seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented and customer-friendly Reporting and Online Support Specialist.
You will be responsible for providing customer support and administrative support for Menno Travel’s corporate online booking tools and online and in-office reporting tools. The position involves working closely with internal staff, external customers and vendor support teams.
Principal Duties and Required Skills
Assists new customers to implement Concur and Deem online travel booking tools
- Coordinates the planning and implementation with customer and online company to roll out the booking tool to end-users.
- Assists with the sign-up and training of the end user.
- Determines the reporting needs of the customer and supplies reports as requested.
- Organizes and updates Concur/Deem FAQs and Quick Reference resources as needed.
Provides on-going first-line support for Concur/Deem end-users
- Trains new end-users how to use the online booking tool.
- Performs password resets.
- Troubleshoots end-user problems and performs other “help desk” functions.
- Provides specialized reports in iBank based on company requests.
- Keeps up with the new features of Concur/Deem and communicates them to clients.
Coordinates and generates various reports for corporate travel customers
- Creates After-hours Invoices to bill customers for services utilized
- Creates Affiliate/Independent Contractor statements on a monthly basis
- Creates and schedules corporate reports in iBank online portal as needed
- Other reports: Pay with Points transactions, Unused Ticket tracking, Car & Hotel Rate Checker activity. (Reports are generated using a variety of tools, most commonly Microsoft Access, Excel and iBank online reporting.)
Provides other support to Menno Travel staff as needed
- ClientBase CRM maintenance and support
- ACT CRM support
- Printer support
- Troubleshooting and support on Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Other duties as assigned
Updates website content
- Makes updates to website in WordPress
Provides back-up support for our Sales Assistance Center
- Helps answer phones to cover for lunches, breaks etc.
- Foreign Currency Sales
Supervisory Responsibilities This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and technical procedures.
Able to write reports, business correspondence and business procedures.
Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from travel managers, travel planners, corporate travelers and travel agents.
Able to give clear directions in user-friendly terms to clients and internal staff.
Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commission, and percentages.
Able to troubleshoot and problem solve in situations that tend to be uniform and prescribed, but also be able to initially respond in situations where multiple factors are involved to be sorted out.
Able to interpret a variety of instructions in written form.
Able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook. Willing to learn iBank, Concur, Deem, ClientBase.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Previous experience in a similar position preferred.
Additional training or experience in these areas are a plus:
Help desk support
Working with databases
Using or administering corporate online booking tools such as Deem or Concur
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Demonstrates the ability to pay close attention to details and performs job duties with precision and accuracy in creating reports, providing information to clients.
Demonstrates strong organizational skills and the ability to deal with multiple issues and job demands, prioritizes appropriately and meets deadlines within designated time-frames.
Demonstrates a high level of problem solving and troubleshooting skills on a variety of customer service, technology-related issues both internally and externally with customers.
Demonstrates excellence in customer service with a style of interacting that is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Demonstrates a willingness to “go above and beyond”.
Demonstrates the ability to work effectively in a team environment and work collaboratively with co-workers and corporate clients.
Demonstrates highly effective oral and written communication skills in order to write reports and communicate with corporate clients and other team members and management.
Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in personal appearance (particularly when making face-to-face presentation with clients).
Physical Demands/Work Environment
This job demands large amounts of time sitting or standing with use of hands for typing and writing.
Minimal lifting (<15 lbs.)
No special vision requirements.
Works in a cubicle with own work station with low-moderate noise level.
Position Reports to: Chief Information Officer
FLSA Status: non-exempt
Submit resumes to Geof Landis (email@example.com).
Comments are closed.