Hassle-free Student and Alumni Group Travel
Since the 1950’s colleges and universities have relied on the international travel expertise of Menno Travel to meet their student and group travel planning needs.
Student groups require different handling than other types of groups. When you arrange your student group travel with Menno Travel, you can be assured of professional management from start to finish. Student groups require additional knowledge of suppliers who cater to this age group to assure you a quality experience.
Our Services include:
- Negotiated group airfares, often at a significant savings
- Creating custom itineraries to meet the needs of the group
- Working with reputable international and US-based travel suppliers
- Managing all aspects of the group travel arrangements along the way
- Advice, sales, and service on travel insurance (for both group and individual)
- Air and rail transportation, chartered coach service, and transfers
- Travel documentation requirements and procurement (e.g. passport and visa procurement)
- Arrival and departure manifests
- Rooming lists
- Special requests
- Weissmann destination reports
Our experience is in handling complex international group travel programs including mission study tours, student and alumni groups, conferences and meetings, and special interest travel.
Contact Ronda Morris if you need assistance with Student Group Travel.
Administrative Travel Planning for Colleges and Universities
- Designs, implements, and monitors the compliance of a written travel policy, which ensures the use of preferred supplier arrangements.
- Tracks unused e-tickets and constantly watches for improved seating options.
- Furnishes 24/7 access to online travel reports to meet your needs.
- Offers payment plans that provide additional cash flow, reporting, and possible rewards programs.
- Grants access to preferred supplier pricing .
Professional Experience, Personal Attention
Menno Travel has dedicated international group travel specialists with more than 50 years of combined experience.
Their expertise includes negotiating and managing domestic and international air groups, with special expertise in travel to Africa, Latin America, and Asia. They are also experienced in planning and managing the land portion of international programs, from short trips to full semester stays.
Contact Ronda Morris for Group Student Travel.