The primary objective of an incentive program is to increase profits.
An Incentive Travel budget should not always be considered an expense; incremental increases in sales for most programs will pay for the reward and program costs. A properly structured incentive travel program will pay for itself out of the profits or costs savings it generates.
- Rewards success
- Increases sales, profits & customer loyalty
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Increases performance and productivity
- Builds team spirit
- Reduces turnover cost
- Builds customer and employee relationships
- Gives customers another reason to choose your product
With our Program Services the experts at Menno Travel will make your next Incentive Program a resounding success! Creating unique, customized group travel experience is the mission of our Incentive Travel Specialists. They can develop and operate custom travel programs for corporate groups of all sizes. In addition, they will assist you in developing and delivering individual travel awards as an option.