Mission and Humanitarian Travel Is Our Specialty
Our slogan, “A World of Experience”, is more than just a slogan. From our start in the 1950’s, a significant part of Menno Travel’s business has been to serve the church’s travel needs, specifically those of missionaries, church organizations, and pastors. Over the years, this grew from individual travel arrangements to include conferences, study tours, and international church and student groups.
Our Staff has many years of experience, and you benefit from their in-depth knowledge of Latin America, Africa, Asia and the Pacific, in addition to North America and Europe.
In addition to published airfares, Menno Travel will assist you with:
- Special airfares for approved church and humanitarian organizations
- Special consolidator airfares for international travel
- Rail fares and passes worldwide
- Discount hotel rates through American Express
- Discount car rental rates through American Express
- Travel insurance for accident, medical, baggage, trip cancellation/interruption, and medical evacuation
Menno Travel Service will assist with the challenging tasks of travel planning such as:
- Procuring visas, passports, and other travel documents
- Obtaining information on required or suggested health measures
- Obtaining information on allowed baggage and excess baggage costs
We can also provide:
- Customized travel reports for your destinations
- Current state department international travel advisories and warnings
Contact Ron Yoder for individual and group Mission or Humanitarian Travel.