Foreign Currency Exchange – We Buy and Sell Foreign Currency
Are you planning to travel outside the U.S. and want local currency for convenience as you travel? Or, do you have paper currency from a previous international trip that you would like to exchange for U.S. dollars?
Menno Travel operates Elkhart County’s only on-site foreign currency exchange, stocking the most popular currencies in our office. Out of stock and large quantities of currency are available with 48 hours notice.
- Currency exchange hours are from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm., Monday through Friday, except holidays
- Our exchange rates and low service fee are competitive with those found in major airports
- Currency Price Protection at a $10 fee offered on Canadian Dollar, English Pound, and European Euro. Lock in the value of your purchase when you need to return unused currency.
- We exchange paper currency only; foreign coins are not accepted
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Cash sales only