Foreign Currency Exchange – We Buy and Sell Foreign Currency
Are you planning to travel outside the U.S. and want local currency for convenience as you travel? Or, do you have paper currency from a previous international trip that you would like to exchange for U.S. dollars?
Menno Travel operates Elkhart County’s only on-site foreign currency exchange, stocking the most popular currencies in our office. Out of stock and large quantities of currency are available with 48 hours notice.
- Currency exchange hours are from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm., Monday through Friday, except holidays
- Our exchange rates and low service fee are competitive with those found in major airports
- Low $16.50 fee for client purchase
- Price Protection offered on Canadian Dollar, English Pound, European Euro, and Mexican Peso for an additional $10 fee. Lock in the value of your purchase when you need to return unused currency.
- Out-of-stock currency and large quantities typically available within 1-2 business days (pre-payment will be required)
- $1 fee for all client sells, additional $10 fee per currency for non-stocked currency sells
- We exchange paper currency only; foreign coins are not accepted
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Cash sales only